Come join an exciting team for a growing company in Davis CA's agricultural/transportation industry - seeking senior accountant professional with 4-6 years working as a full cycle accountant. Must be able to multi-task within a fast paced environment, hands- on, detailed oriented and ability to pivot when needed. Reports directly to the Controller and will be expected to perform the following task but not limited to:
- A/P, A/R, Payroll, reconciliation of GL, credit, bank accounts, prepaids, accruals, assets, liabilities.
- Managing multiple entities
- Managing discrepancies, reports, documentation and corrections.
- Assist with month-end close, month-end reports, posting JE, document sourcing, analysis of budget and preparation.
- Communicate with clients, vendors on daily basis, audit, financial statements, records and reports review.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- 4-6 years of experience as accountant in related field preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Industry experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Direct Hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving