To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burley, ID 83318
- Ann Delestine
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant-Burley, ID
Kelly Services • Burley, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a long-term temp position as an Administrative Assistant with a leader in the chemical industry in Burley, ID Job Summary: Location: Burley, ID Long -Term contract position- -12 months or longer Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (40 hours a week) Pay: $16 an hour
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating and taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, arranging lunches for special events, etc.
- Submit Access Forms for new employees and contractors, i.e. workstation access, network access, etc.
- Maintain organization charts.
- Follow-up on support needs with Xerox and Dow IT for network printers and copy/fax machines.
- Help support the companies document management system and document reviews and communicating review due dates to staff to ensure procedures and policies are updated and reviewed per site requirements.
- Help manage the Management of Change (MOC) process and ensure documents are moved to appropriate plant folder and maintained in the company system.
- Ensure plant equipment/records library is organized.
- Reporting, data entry and book keeping duties.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Running errands for the plant using a company vehicle.
- Be an advocate for safety.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years administrative experience.
- Above average Excel experience being able to create spread sheets and input formulas.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass drug screen, basic physical and 7-year background check.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- 48 hours PTO (paid time off) each year. Pro-rated 1st year based on start date.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Service Bonus: 1% of gross wages for 1500 hours completed in year; 2% of gross wages for 1800 hours completed in year.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use submit your resume
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.