Unarmed Security Guard
Entry Level positions available
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. We offer entry level positions, requiring NO prior experience where you can gain the knowledge and experience to enhance YOUR future! We are seeking customer service driven, detail oriented, and energetic officers to join our team today!
Full-Time positions available in Henderson
Starting pay rate at $12/hr
Seeking officers with 2nd & 3rd shift availability
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Company Perk programs!!
- WEEKLY PAY CYLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Nevada driver's license and clean driving record
- Observes and reports
- Does various patrols- walking, vehicle etc
- Follows post orders
- Access control- monitors entries/exits, gate control
- Responds to emergencies
- Prepares reports and manages logs
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Why Securitas? Because we offer an opportunity!
PILB LICENSE NO. 1100
Attention To Detail