An integral part of our sales team, the Sales Counselor is responsible for selling and executing our Residence and Service Agreements, from networking to build a pipeline of leads and referrals, to prospect outreach and sales presentations. Because Sales Counselors are often the most important point of contact for future residents, you will be making a direct impact on the strength of our community and the future of our organization.
* Executes on all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to final closing.
* Maintains a database of leads, existing prospective residents and professional referral sources through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
* Delivers professional sales presentations, hosts open houses, and actively networks to obtain lead referrals through a variety of professional referral sources.
* Corresponds with prospective residents (and their families) to maintain and nurture relationships.
* Maintains ongoing contact with prospective residents from reservation deposit through final closing.
* Works collaboratively with the sales team to ensure smooth operations and a positive culture.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Presentation