One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. In 2018, UHS was recognized for the eighth consecutive year as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and in 2017, ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of American's Top 500 Public Companies.
Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center (VBPC) is a 100-bed freestanding psychiatric hospital located near the beautiful resort area of Virginia Beach, Virginia; a short 10-minute drive to the ocean front. VBPC offers acute psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults 18 years and older. The hospital is accessible 24 hours a day for admissions, and includes mental health assessments and an excellent referral network. Treatment programs and specialty services at VBPC include substance abuse, dual diagnosis and partial hospitalization. Join our team of excellent nurses. Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center currently has a Full-Time Registered Nurse (Night) position available. Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays.
What do our current nurses value at Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center and UHS?
- An environment that puts patient care first.
- Providing excellent care, comfort and security to the patients and families we treat at their most vulnerable times.
- Supportive and responsive leadership.
- Belonging to a large network of peer nurses and nursing leaders that routinely exchange ideas and review current topics within the industry.
- Having the opportunity to grow, learn and advance in their career.
- Access to very robust continuing education options and opportunities for skills diversification and career advancement as a Registered Nurse (RN) with Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center and UHS.
Benefits for Registered Nurses (RNs) include:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation and generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(k) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career Development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ subsidiaries
- Tuition Assistance
The following are the job requirements for the Full-time Registered Nurse (Night) position:
Requires graduation from an accredited nursing program with licensure and registration by the Virginia Board of Nurse Examiners as a Registered Nurse.
One year prior adult psychiatric and chemical dependency experience preferred.
Must possess knowledge of basic psychiatric nursing procedures working with a general population including adults and chemically dependent individuals.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including, but not limited to, UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via email, internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search (Computer Science)
Registered Nurse Certified