$10000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for a talented accounting manager to work with a thriving company as an Accounting Manager. This is a successful Service organization that will recognize your efforts. You might be a good fit for this position if you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Gardena, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to Harlan Huynh at Email blocked - click to apply
or call Jenna at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Accounting Principles experience
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Standard Accounting Practices