To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
27777 Franklin Road
Southfield, MI 48034
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter
Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts • Southfield, MI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Don’t get us wrong, it’s not easy to land a gig at Sun Communities. You’re going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here’s the good news: only the best and brightest work here. So, once you’re in, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. Really, you ask? Yes, really. The Sun experience is a two-way exchange. We ask you to give us your very best every day. We expect a lot from you. We challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative work environment and a ton of learning and growth. The pace is fast and furious. In exchange, we give you everything you need to live a happy, balanced life. This includes great pay, paid time-off, great benefits and flexibility. Everyone is unique and we pride ourselves on not having “one-size-fits-all” solutions. That’s a Sun career. Interested? Then continue reading to learn more about the Talent Acquisition Specialist position that's currently available.
Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for conducting the recruitment efforts for a variety of full-time and part-time positions. They effectively source, screen, and select candidates while ensuring to meet the hiring manager’s expectations,
- Screen and select candidates against established criteria; conduct and coordinate pre-screen and onsite interviews with qualified candidates.
- Administer pre-employment screening process, including initiating and reviewing assessment testing, background check, and pre-hire drug screening.
- Maintain records by including proper documentation in candidate profiles, such as interview notes and other relevant documents.
- Post positions and source candidates via traditional and non-traditional methods including social media and various position or area-specific job posting websites and job boards.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to hiring managers through the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate documentation within requisition and candidate applications on things such as candidate searches, hiring manager and/or candidate interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Recommend final candidates, extend offers of employment and initiate onboarding process.
- Coordinate with third party recruiters as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and best practices related to recruitment, hiring and employment.
- Participation in career fairs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Thorough understanding of recruiting-related functions
- Advanced computer proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
- Flexibility to respond to business needs during non-business hours
- Limited travel required (5-10%)