Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company
As a Release Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring products can effortlessly be delivered to users and customer using different distribution mechanism and methods. Releases include application updates, operating system patches, hardware upgrades, security improvements, projects and programs. What you'll do
- Craft, maintain, document super-reliable automation tools and frameworks
- Performs all configuration engineering tasks associated with the development and implementation of new or upgraded products.
- Build continuous integration pipelines to increase developer velocity
- Drive innovation in our CI/CD processes to improve quality and velocity of our releases.
- Identify opportunities to help diverse, distributed teams collaborate smoothly and securely
- Support developers with git and build issues, collaborate with engineering teams to streamline the DevOps processes.
- Evangelize automation best practices
Nice to Have
- A solid understanding of Git and ability working with git command line
- 3+ years working with a continuous integration system
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and software methodologies
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and regular expressions
- Experience with Xcode tools
- Android/iOS development experience
- Experience with Gradle or similar platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Test driven development experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Android (Operating System)