Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Facilities Management Clerk for our offices in Dallas, TX!Responsibilities
The Facilities Management Clerk is integral in keeping the assigned facility in good working order. The role of the Facilities Clerk is to ensure that all maintenance and repair needs and requests are fulfilled for the assigned location(s). The role also assists and manages the needs for the set-up of meetings and events in the conference rooms. In addition, the role provides general departmental assistance as required and back-up for the mail room personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond timely to the department’s ticketing or email request system for maintenance and repair requests.
- Maintain preventative maintenance log/facility checklist – monitor facility and report deficiencies to supervisor.
- Coordinate with maintenance vendors and property management engineers to ensure requests and issues are handled accurately and timely.
- Complete minor maintenance request – hanging of whiteboards and pictures, small repairs, etc. as needed.
- Maintain contacts and resources for needed maintenance repairs.
- Coordinate office personnel relocations at the corporate office
- Fulfill key and nameplate requests for the office.
- Complete meeting room setups and breakdowns including beverage set-ups.
- Ensures all rooms are set ups are completed and rooms reset and tidied between meetings
- Inventory, order and stock meeting room supplies
- Keep storage rooms and pantries organized and clean
- Assist caterers with setups and breakdowns for hosted meetings
- Stock and replenish break room supplies throughout the office
- Cross-train with mail room to provide back-up for breaks and PTO
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize task and follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Basic skills with small tools
- Valid US Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 or more years of related experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
- Other Company systems as required
Certificates and Licenses (if applicable)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer