To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Texas, TX 75235
- Gina Williams
- Phone: 469-899-5234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dallas • Texas, TX
Posted 18 hours ago
Must have a valid Texas driver’s license with clean driving record
This part time (approx. 36 hrs. a week) Thursday-Sunday (Th.-Fri- 4PM - finished 7pm - 10pm) (Sat.-Sun.- 7AM-7PM) position will work in various accounts bringing multiple beverage products from back-stocks to fill in and rotate in cooler, displays and shelf spaces within our customer accounts.
• Build healthy business relationships and establish good communication with our retail customers. Our customers love talking with you.
• Visit all assigned customer locations on a regular basis (4-6 locations a day).
• Organize and refill back stock, coolers, beer shelves and displays.
• Count, fill, and condense back stock and retailer shelf inventory.
• Maintain product freshness standards in assigned retail accounts by monitoring and rotating stock regularly.
• Ensure maximum visibility of our products at account (beer shelves, beer caves, displays, etc.) and that products are priced appropriately.
• Maintain designated back stock area at customer location; ensure area is organized and free of trash.
• Remain aware of our product offerings and the individual value they provide – this will take time, but you will pick it up fast.
• Regularly monitor inventory to ensure proper stock levels and rotation
• Remain aware of and execute basic marketing activity as it relates to our sales channels (i.e. ad features, out-of-stocks, retailer policies and concerns)
• Check with supervisor daily for any special orders or needs
• Complete work orders as required and merchandise as needed
• Be familiar with shelf space in each account and protect our space as required
• Be familiar with account pricing and update missing tags as necessary
• Project a friendly, professional image at all times
• Prioritize multiple, competing priorities
• Attend meetings as required
• Operate all company equipment safely and in a manner consistent with company policy
• All applicants hired permanently are required by the State of Texas to obtain two TABC licenses by month 4. Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check.
• Able to coordinate multiple activities and follow through with commitments
• Good oral and written communication skills and participate well in a team environment
• Must be highly motivated and results oriented, with a strong attention to detail
• Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be 18 yrs. or older to apply
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license with clean driving record
• Must able to lift 50 lbs., stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear