The Renfrew Center of Northbrook, IL has an opening for a full-time Professional Relations Representative
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Responsible for multi-state outreach to healthcare professionals, corporations, and educational institutions in order to educate the target audiences about The Renfrew Center's programs and services.
- Creates, maintains and strengthens professional relationships with goal of increasing admissions.
- Acts as a liaison to the community at events and conferences.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- Two or more years experience in health care.
- Sales experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Candidate must be a public speaker, strategic thinker, self-starter and have excellent oral and written skills.
- 40 hours a week M-F.
- Travel is required as well as holiday and weekend coverage as necessary.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Resolve Customer Issue