Do you have what it takes to WIN? Because we’re looking for top-notch employees for our Kinetic Business unit at WINDSTREAM. WIN is the term we like to use because it captures our spirit, our brand, and our passionate business approach (it’s also our stock ticker symbol).
Windstream is a FORTUNE 500 provider of choice for data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP and more. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues.
Our Kinetic Business unit focuses on sales and retention initiatives in the local markets where our teams live and serve within their ILEC communities.
- Creates and implements personal business plans and go to market plans focused on team goals as well as individual goals to ensure quotas are met.
- Manager should be a proven leader that is engaged with their sales team and can frequently assist in sales calls and presentations either in person or via HD meeting
- Manages staffing models, training, participates in field sales activity, coaching and team building. Primary focus to drive our small business sales professionals to achieve 100% of forecast
- Focusing on < 10,000 monthly revenue billing small/medium sized business accounts.
- Manages and guides direct sales activities of the sales representatives. Directs their activities related to their respective group of assigned accounts and new logo targets
- Drive team focus on customer retention (through securing long-term contracts), profitable growth of existing revenue streams and creating new revenue sources through securing new Windstream accounts. Monitors performance through consistent joint sales calls with reps and tools like Coaching for Performance.
- Ensures reps are completing daily and weekly tasks to fulfill their 'Personal Business Plan' and achieve quota. (if needed takes take disciplinary action)
- Drives reps to consistently achieve above-quota performance
- Develops recommendations on growth opportunities for key target accounts and new logo opportunities by conducting strategic planning activities to ensure reps are meeting customers' product and service needs
- Recruits and hire the sales reps with the desired knowledge, skills and abilities
- Provides reps with professional and technical advice on business applications to ensure they are equipped to solve customer business issues
- Trains or provide training to reps on Windstream's entire converged product portfolio
- Establishes and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers and prospective customers
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills are required to compose proposals, routine letters, and present proposals and maintain influential relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunication products and services is required as well as innovative problem solving skills to influence the sale and diffuse potential customer problems.
College degree or equivalent and 8 years professional experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 12 years professional level equivalent related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.Job Category:
SalesLocations: EEO Statement:
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.