Are you an experienced Bilingual Medical Front Office Admin, looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Bilingual Medical Front Office Admin:
- Scheduling appointments, insurance verification and authorizations, checking in and out, answering phones, collecting co-pays and prepping charts
Requirements for a Bilingual Medical Front Office Admin:
- Must have at least 2 years of medical front office experience – check in / out
- Bilingual Spanish
- Must have insurance experience (verification/authorization)
- Must have billing experience (can be lighter)
Hours for the Bilingual Medical Front Office Admin Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of the Bilingual Medical Front Office Admin Opportunity:
- Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Medical Front Office Admin position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Medical Record
Take Medical History