To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsburg, VA
- Diamond Healthcare Corporation
- Phone:: 804-782-2286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Social Work (LCSW)
Diamond Healthcare Corporation • Williamsburg, VA
Posted 16 days ago
The Director of Social Work is responsible for providing and overseeing direct clinical social work and admission services for the State of the Art Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg, VA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes Psychosocial Assessments, conducts groups, reviews treatment plans, etc.
- Assists in program development and implementation.
- Provides direct clinical development and training.
- Supervises intake clinicians and other designated staff.
- Develops strategies that result in a positive facility image.
- Assists the consultation and liaison service of the hospital.
- Ensures that additional services, i.e., research, in-service training, new programs and services are planned, implemented and documented according to professional clinical standards.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about age specific needs of geriatric and adult populations and be skilled in a wide variety of behavioral health theories, modalities, assessments, planning and interventions.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is required.
- 3+ years of adult behavioral health, substance use treatment, group therapy and assessment experience is strongly preferred.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place opened in April of 2012 on the established campus of Williamsburg Place near Historic Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. The 66-bed, 33,500-square foot inpatient psychiatric facility offers services based on principles of milieu therapy which provide a safe, supportive and secure environment for individuals to return to a stable level of functioning and live life to the fullest. Each individual is assessed by a team of professionals led by a psychiatrist to determine that they meet the medically necessary criteria for inpatient level of care.