To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10830 Old Mill Road
Omaha, NE 68154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Float Pool CAREGiver - $15.00 per hour
Home Instead Senior Care • Omaha, NE
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship to combat social isolation
- Light housekeeping tasks including meal preparation, laundry, running errands, etc.
- Assistance with personal care services
- Memory care support
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to Make an Impact in Your Omaha Area
Minimum qualifications to be a Float Pool CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Provide the full-spectrum of CAREGiver duties for all clients
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- CNA preferred
Visit www.homeinstead.com/100 to apply.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.