To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10830 Old Mill Road
Omaha, NE 68154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Omaha, NE
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time CAREGiver’s who want to share their heart with a senior!
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, mileage reimbursement, and a great work culture!
No experience necessary. Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship to combat social isolation
- Light housekeeping tasks including; meal preparation, laundry, running errands, etc.
- Assistance with personal care services
- Memory care support
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to Make an Impact in Your Omaha Area
Minimum qualifications to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Full-Time 30+ hours
- Part-Time 15+ hours
- Competitive Wages
Visit www.homeinstead.com/100 to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.