This position will report directly to the Warranty Manager. This position will be overall responsible for the Warranty and Fleet claims processing for a directed group of branches or products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. File warranty claims as directed for equipment including: Hyster and Yale lift truck, Powerboss, Rail King, Genie, Cascade, JCB, and other products as represented by MH Equipment.
2. File parts warranty claims for Hyster/ Yale and all other equipment as required.
3. File fleet claims as assigned including; Wal Mart, United Refrigeration, Contech, PPG, Intl. Paper, others.
4. Review warranty status through the NACCO website weekly. Resubmit denied claims in a timely fashion. Continually improve the claims filed and claims paid percentage as outlined from the NACCO warranty metrics.
5. Review as appropriate the weekly warranty settlement reports with the Service/ Branch Manager.
6. Ensure that warranty claims status and settlements are up to date and accurate in NDS.
7. Provide monthly PM schedules to branches for Wal Mart etc. as assigned.
8. Hyster Warranty goal is 100% filed in 1 to 60 day range, NDS Filed vs. Paid percentage of 100%.
9. Oversee and coordinate the return of parts per the manufacturer-s request. Follow up with the vendor and update MOCHA with required information.
10. Provide necessary correspondence with RSE and FSE Engineers and other vendors when issues occur. File for authorizations when necessary.
11. Ensure readiness for warranty audits such that no chargeback / issues are found.
12. Communicating with the Warranty Manager and Service Managers and Training departments when issues arise.
13. Provide meaningful information to branches in order to improve their warranty results.
14. Miscellaneous other tasks related to warranty as requested.
1) Must have a technical background
2) Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple projects
3) Must have good typing, phone and communication skills
4) Knowledge of NDS and Warranty menu is a plus
5) Must have basic computer knowledge of Word and Excel programs.
6) Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job. Please see attached list for physical requirements.
7) Regular and prompt attendance is required.