Around $12.00/ hour.
The Administrative Assistant will assist in the day-to-day operations of front office claims, billing, and scheduling.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Separate and process all incoming mail, faxes and emails addressed to location
- Process requests for information from corporate office, prepare quote packages for COD and corporate customers
- Retrieve claims and documents received in the mail from customers and disperse them as needed
- Print and put in order all documents retrieved out of email
- Check mail and disperse as needed
- Perform customer care duties including communicating with customers regarding driver arrival times, scheduling pick-ups and drop-off times, taking in claims, etc.
- Assist with collecting timecard information and working with other office staff to resolve pay issues
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to respective parties
- Greet all visitors who come into front office
- Knowledge of company software
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
- Office Environment
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: R3895
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1914, J.M. Coleman founded the company in Hutchinson, KS under the name Merchants Transfer and Storage. He began with four dray wagons, eight horses and a desire for success. Success, then as now, meant service, as our early advertisements attested: "Courteous men at your service night and day." Over the past century, our company has undergone many changes that have forged our company into a strong and dependable force in the moving and storage industry. Today we have over 50 company owned offices in 17 states and one U.S. territory, and more than 400 agents throughout the world. Covan operates over 200 interstate operating units with another 600 units utilized for local and short haul activity. In 1914, this company was family-owned and built on excellent service, dependability and trust. Today, Covan is a family-owned corporation that is driven by providing the same level of service, dependability and trust in which it was founded over a century ago
View the full profile