To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Part-time Evening Janitor Fort Wayne
Kimco Services • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 24 days ago
Other Great Industries
As a Route Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you will be important to our success. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work, are reliable and who can work whether our customer locations are open or closed. You will travel to more than one location. We count on you to communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco Facility Services employees. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY!
Looking for someone to clean multiple locations in Fort Wayne Indiana. Shift starts at 6:30 pm for approximately 4 hours per night with Wednesday and either Saturday or Sunday off. Somewhat flexible schedule. Pay is $10-$12/hr.
Valid driver's license is required. Must be able to pass Background screen, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Report and E-verify.
• Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company protocols
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
• Cleaning and stocking restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Polish windows and other surfaces as assigned
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and other duties as outlined in the scope of work
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Use timekeeping system to document hours worked per day
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000494625606
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.