Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WHAM / WUHF in Rochester, NY is looking for a Marketing Associate who will serve as a dedicated marketing, data and content powerhouse across the station’s Sales and Solutions teams. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multi-tasker with a passion for assisting others in the work group and contributing to the team’s success. From time to time, the Marketing Associate may manage assigned accounts in the role of a junior Marketing Consultant.
- Work efficiently with the team of Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth.
- Provide world-class administrative support to the MC’s and Management and customer service to both existing and new clients, i.e. provide spot placements, assist in reconciling contracts etc.
- Collaborate with MC’s to fulfill advertising clients’ RFP requests and manage ad scheduling process.
- Process customer account orders and billing information with diligent attention to detail.
- Enter trade orders and complete necessary back-up requirements for trade order entry.
- Manage preempts and develop make good plans to accurately represent client’s delivery requirements.
- Team environment including switchboard relief and backup responsibilities for other assistants.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing or advertising experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to learn industry tools including, but not limit3d to Wide Orbit, BASE, Ad Connections, Outlook, Kantar, Nielsen, ComScore.
- Great attention to detail is essential along with the ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintain accuracy.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!