General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to provide data analysis skills to identify trends and patterns. The role includes Anomali and/or ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) implementations.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years experience. Four years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- BA/BS in computer science, information security, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more preferred - CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE, or CEH)
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize assignments, and work in a collaborative Agile team environment
- Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with constituents and other teams.
- Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA vulnerabilities
- 3-7 years of experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability/penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Experience analyzing commercial and open source intelligence feeds, adding context, and sharing key findings through executive briefings
- Provide expertise for developing and implementing a companys cyber threat intelligence capability, federated across multiple operational units.
- Experience developing Splunk queries/dashboards
- Strong data integration experience between multiple intelligence source feeds and Splunk preferred.
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of security related technologies in a dynamic customer environment
- Create and support data processing pipelines and storage systems for threat intelligence data.
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Java, Python, C++
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
- Be able to demonstrate expert level knowledge on how to enable indicator detection at every point along the kill chain.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Programming skills for improved automation.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Certified Information Security Manager
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Global Information Assurance Certification