Ultimate Staffing is looking for an Office Assistant to work in Costa Mesa. As the Office Assistant, you will be responsible for taking phone calls from vendors and customers. You will need to be organized, a team player, proactive, and have clear communication. This is a full-time position, paying $15-20/hour depending on experience.
Additional Responsibilities of the Office Assistant include:
- Manage office and service team
- Answering phone lines and scheduling
- Ensuring office is fully stocked and making orders
- Book appointments and dispatch technicians
Requirements of the Office Assistant:
- Previous Office Assistant experience
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Construction business background a plus
- Must have experience in in Microsoft Office
If you are interested and qualified, please do not hesitate to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.