Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team located in South San Francisco, CA.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing customer service activities in a call center environment with the objective to create a better overall customer experience. Customer Service Represenatives receive and handle all incoming customer inquiries; taking complete ownership of issue(s) until the customer's goal and/or need is achieved. Customer Service Representative
- Maintains ongoing relationship with regional customers and sales staff by answering incoming calls, correcting order issues, processing customer orders, and resolving customer product or service issues
- Processes sales orders and order changes and confirms shipment/delivery dates and cancellations
- Uses business software systems to retrieve customer information, verify inventory levels and process orders
- Verifies customer credit status and completes necessary paperwork to issue credits or debits
- Provides quotes and assistance to sales force and management within set parameters
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products and services to meet customer needs, following established pricing guidelines
- Provides customers with informational materials such as sales brochures, marketing flyers, etc
- Responsible for phone inquiries for service calls and part orders
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all internal PDI customers
- Performs at a high level to meet call center performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Customer Service or In Store Sales experience required
- Industry experience strongly preferred, minimum of 5 years
- Internal Praxair system experience preferred
- Strong oral communication & computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task in high-paced , call center work environment
- Willingness to take ownership of customer inquiries to resolution
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.