SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are looking for recent college graduates with majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics and Finance to fill an Entry Level Financial Operations
for our Midtown, NYC
and Century City, LA
locations. Position Responsibilities:
- Providing operational support to hedge fund clients engaged in various investment strategies ex. Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Private Equity, Global Macro, Fixed Income, Mortgage, Credit, Distressed, Long/Short, Risk/Stat/Arbitrage, Emerging markets and Fund of Funds
- Building and maintaining client relationships, and serving as a liaison between clients and prime brokers/counterparties
- Providing middle and back office support for the following products: equity, fixed income, swaps, contract for differences, futures, commodities, options, FX, mortgages and repos
- Addressing and researching cash / position / Market Value reconciliation exceptions
- Interacting with various internal SS&C GlobeOp departments such as Fund Accounting, Operations, Investor Services and IT
- Wire processing related to settlements and collateral
- Running cash reports and confirming payments with counterparties
- Reporting to track volume, errors and other metrics
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- Strong math skills
- Financial product knowledge
- Solid MS Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent team skills and be capable of working within a group toward the completion of a single goal
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.