AWS CLOUD ENGINEER
Looking for a SENIOR level engineer that has experience building solutions/ applications using AWS that is also AWS or Cloud Certified. The Select Groups' TOP utilities client in Charlotte, NC is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to help implement an AWS platform. This role is within a growing and innovative team and is long term! Must be able to work on a W2 basis to be considered.
AWS CLOUD ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be Cloud Certified or AWS Certified
- Must be a developer who has experience building applications/ solutions using AWS
- Experience with building applications using Public Cloud infrastructure
- AWS knowledge- Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Step Function, AppSync, Dynamo DB, Cloudwatch, EKS
- DevOps background- Jenkins, CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes- able to continue to scale and manage the AWS infrastructure
AWS CLOUD ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a scalable Cloud (AWS) platform for the evolving needs of the company's digital transformation initiatives
- Identify and utilize new and emerging technologies to define comprehensive, sustainable, extensible architecture to meet defined business needs, including Cloud or on-premises solutions
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our URL blocked - click to apply or visit us at URL blocked - click to apply Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the URL blocked - click to apply
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.