Requisition ID: 149295
Job Level: Mid Level
Home District/Group: Central District
Department: Project Controls Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Senior Scheduling Analyst, you will develop and edit schedules for a variety of infrastructure projects across the United States. By analyzing and monitoring the project’s critical path, you’ll prepare reports, develop alternative solutions, and drive successful project completion.
Kiewit’s Central District, one of Kiewit’s largest infrastructure districts, constructs and upgrades interstates, highways, bridges, airport runways, taxiways and associated facilities as a part of often challenging and one of a kind projects for our clients.
This position will be based out of Golden or Denver Colorado. You must be willing to travel to these sites as required by the business.
• Work closely with project managers, engineers, designers, estimators, procurement staff, construction managers, contractors and other project services staff to provide detailed planning and scheduling of projects from conceptual planning through engineering and construction, typically on projects valued at $50M and above.
• Develop resource loaded schedules, including lists of activities, major milestones, critical approvals, long lead procurement items and other critical project deliverables to be scheduled and tracked for the projects.
• Develop schedule logic and constraints, realistic activity durations and available manpower and resources.
• Assess the impact(s) of design changes and schedule slippages and inform company management and clients of all schedule updates.
• Apply knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction terminology, work processes, and concepts to develop and maintain critic path logic networks; accumulate and access historical data for use in maintaining realistic future planning and forecasting.
• Provide guidance, direction and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult project control problems including time impact analysis. May interface with clients, attend regular meetings and give statistical reports.
• Prepare standard progress reports for each assigned project
• Read and interpret construction drawings and job specifications
• Confirm project status; identify and report on variations in the schedule in a timely manner
• Coordinate the development, maintenance, and review of discipline and project schedules
• Upload original and updated resources to reflect current status
• Maintain careful documentation of all schedule submittals and related facts, so that any requests for time adjustments can be measured against the accepted schedule in place at the time any delays or changes were experienced.
• Coordinate with project team to develop revision or recovery schedules as needed
• Prepare written narratives for all schedule submittals
• Track the contract document requirements for schedule adherence, as well as change orders and contract amendments
• Interpret performance curve data and forecast productivity; provide manpower information for forecasting
• Assist in bid schedule creation per client requirements
• Interface with clients, owners and representatives
• 5+ years’ experience in Primavera (P6) Scheduling
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related degree. Technical training or related experience will also be considered.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Proficient computer knowledge including Microsoft Suite and Primavera 6
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work individually and as a team
• The ability to travel or relocate based on company needs
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position requires an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
Base Compensation: $89,869 - $134,803
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Architectural Drawing
- Construction Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated