To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posted 18 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Develops new business for a specific product specialty (patient-centric analytics), providing the product expertise and sales leadership to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close the sale in both existing and new accounts.
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Strong influencer. Proactively prospecting required seeking new business opportunities with new and existing clients in Oncology pre and post launch
- Ability to build strong professional competent relationships resulting in a trusting and outstanding client experience.
- Subject matter expertise. Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of product and its application within a client’s enterprise.
- Participates with Account Directors to establish account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Customer Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels.
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- Seeks “starburst” opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA suite of offerings.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture additional business.
- May have leadership responsibility with less experienced solutions sales personnel.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience.
- Oncology experience is required. Must understand how the oncology business is accomplished within Provider space.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Real World Evidence (RWE) experience are desired, but not required.
- Experience with claims data is required. This is not a hands-on technical role. But, data analytics knowledge is required.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
- Deep knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products along with subject matter expertise relating to client business processes that are improved by the IQVIA solution.
- Familiar with IQVIA offerings and account management.
- Must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within IQVIA sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Must be revenue driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, team player, organized, and an effective negotiator.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1079254