Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worldâs leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front Desk Manager - Crater Lake Lodge or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the work that is carried out by the Front Desk and reservations. Coordinates front office guest services at the conference center so that staff members and guest experiences a positive impression of the facility.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and clients
- Supervise and monitor team members to ensure a high level of guest service is delivered at all times. Empower staff to answer questions and make appropriate decisions.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Maintain the highest level of Customer Service and Professionalism by understanding all aspects of customer service and hospitality.
- Directly participate and support all Operations of the Front Office areas.
- Maintain budget guidelines as set forth by immedicate Supervisor, Controller, or General Manager and establish and track cost savings wherever possible.
- On a daily basis, review all Pass-On, Checklists and Night Audit information and conduct any necessary follow-up.
- Meet with the Office team to review issues, disseminate information and formulate a plan of action each week.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and future functions and events.
- Respond to all requests and takes ownership of all issues, ensuring proper outcomes and solutions.
- Resolve guest, client and staff issues with efficiency and diplomacy.
- Responsible for clear and timely communications relative to all Front Office Operations.
- Responsible for coordinating in Property Management System all Out of Order Rooms, Special Requests, Room Blocks and Guest Profiles.
- Prepare all Staff Schedules: minimizing overtime hours, honoring schedule restrictions, Time off Requests, and business demands.
- Responsible for submitting accurate Payroll Records.
- Handle all discipline issues within the department, prepare documentation and meet with employees.
- Ensure departmental projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all employees are in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the employee handbook.
- Recruit and train all front desk personnel
- Oversee all front desk operations.
- Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree in hospitality field preferred.
- Further courses in guest services preferred.
- A strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
- Three years in hospitality services or like environment performing like duties as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Two years management experience.
- Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
- Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with others.
- Strong organizational abilities are essential.
- Commitment to the mission of the conference center.