To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Claims Operational Analytics
AmTrust North America • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AmTrust North America Claims is looking for an experienced analytical thought partner and motivated self-starter to lead a team of local and remote analysts and senior analysts to deliver on several high impact and high visibility analytical projects.
AmTrust is a Fortune 500 company has seen significant growth since inception fueled by numerous acquisitions over the years. While the company’s revenue has grown, the number of claims as well as complexity of those claims has grown with it. This has created an opportunity for us to better leverage our scale and vast amounts of data to identify opportunities to operate more efficiently.
This position will report to the Head of Claims Strategy and FP&A and will support the entire Claims leadership team by providing data, analytics and reporting to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Claims organization. The right candidate will bring a balance of leadership, analytical expertise, vision, creativity and execution to the table.Responsibilities
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of 2 to 8 analysts and senior analysts
- Identify, synthesize and recommend actionable analytical insights to drive improvement within Claims
- Deliver executive level presentations with actionable insights and recommendations
- Establish a monthly claims operational reporting package that includes dashboard, scorecards and reports utilizing Power BI, MS Excel and SQL
- Support Claims leadership team with ad-hoc analytical requests
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university
- 7+ years of progressively increasing experience within the financial services, consulting or other similar industry
- 5+ years of previous experience working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Cognos or Business Objects
- 3+ years of P&C Claims experience
- 2+ years previous management experience
- Ability to read and write SQL preferred but not required
- Master’s Degree and/or CPCU preferred but not required
- Location Flexible: Dallas, TX; Alpharetta, GA; Chicago, IL; Irvine, CA; Concord, CA; Melville, NY
- Up to 25% travel
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.