Immediate need for a talented Office Assistant
with experience in the Insurance Industry
. This is a 7+ Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Madison, WI.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 19-22609 Key Responsibilities:
- Creates the Weekly Mobile Collections Staffing Schedule
- Performs daily general data entry tasks and basic analysis
- Generates and distributes Regional Reports
- Data entry skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to follow direction and meet strict deadlines
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The candidate must have High school diploma or equivalent and minimum two years experience in a clerical or scheduling position.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organization skills and attention to detail is required.
Our client is a leading Insurance Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-22609
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..