Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!Job Description
Merchandiser: Displays and arranges beverage products on shelves, displays, and other areas to draw attention to potential customers. Provides excellent customer service to store owners and customers. Effectively resolves complaints or grievances. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. This position requires a valid driver’s license. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, and occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to floor displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Orders product for assigned accounts in accordance with established procedures to ensure no out of stocks conditions.
- Originates display ideas or follows suggestions or schedule of Merchandiser Manager and Sales Manager.
- Communicate effectively on a daily basis with key store personnel on any service or product needs.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Wear company provided uniform and present professional and well-groomed appearance to customers and market place.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB
- Customer Service