Technical Business Analyst needed to support our Client Mobile, Tablet and Desktop digital platforms. This role will support business strategy, requirements definition, use cases and act as the primary liaison between Digital product management and Technology teams to ensure system design and project changes align with business requirements. 1 year contract with potential for extension in Charlotte, NC..
• Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process
• Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Partner with business product owners, UCD and Technology to define functional specifications to meet business requirements.
• Determine gaps between business needs and current offerings and work with the team to recommend efficient and effective long-term solutions.
• Create materials to represent information in a variety of mediums including functional specifications, user stories, use cases, process flows, data mapping, and requirement traceability matrix.
• Coordinate testing process to validate requirements.
• Bachelor's level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Software Information Systems.
• Strong research skills with attention to detail.
• Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
• Understanding of content management systems. SDL Web (formerly Tridion) a plus.
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
• Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
• Agile scrum experience preferred.
Candidate should understand:
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Data Mapping
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Agile and Agile terminologies
• System Integration
If interested in this role please send resume as a Word document to: URL blocked - click to apply