Join our team at Teleperformance to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are growing and seeking associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel rewards account. Customer service experience, previous travel industry experience and work from home call/contact center experience are preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must! Our next training class starts September 2nd. We are currently hiring for shifts starting at 530pm CST. All schedules will include a weekend day.
Apply today for a chance to take part in this exciting opportunity!
Agents answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options (air, hotel and car), booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
• Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
• Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
• Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
• Previous experience working in a work-from-home call center environment, required
• Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
• Provide high speed internet access in your home
• Must be at least 5Mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
• Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
• Must be available to attend one of our classes starting in September, and attend all training sessions, without any absence, for the first 5 weeks
• Training is Monday-Friday from 2pm-103pm CST
• Be proficient in computer operation and website navigation
• Must be able to multi-task between multiple computer programs and websites
• Able to work independently
• Have excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Superior negotiating skills
• Work from the comfort of your own home
• Paid training
• Stable schedules
• Computer equipment provided
• Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
• Morning and afternoon shifts available
• Also, you will need to be able to work one weekend day
• Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
• Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)
Get your applications in today! Please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Teleperformance team! We're excited to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
User Interface Design
Customer Communications Management