Our office is currently working with a well-established CPA firm that is looking to add an Assurance Senior to their growing organization. This is a stable firm with strong presence in the area that provides valuable expertise and financial services to their clients. Due to expansion, they are in need of an Assurance or Audit Professional to work alongside a highly motivated staff.
Assurance Senior Duties/Responsibilities:
- Work directly with a team of highly motivated assurance staff members
- Provide proper evaluation and analysis of clients' financial information
- Provide detailed service to a variety of clients and diverse industries
- Take full responsibility for services of various assigned clients under the supervision of senior managers and partners
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling
Assurance Senior Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or other related field MBA would be a plus
- CPA License
- At least one year of busy season experience
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent the firm with integrity at all times
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: 401k plan, Medical, etc.
- Upward mobility
If interested, please contact Dan Sokolowski at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Thank You!
Assurance, Accountant, Tax Manager, CPA, Auditor, Senior, Controller, Finance, Public, Tax, Audit, Partner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.