To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive - Legal Technology
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Sales Executive in the Legal Vertical. This is a remote position.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Novitex is seeking an experienced legal sales executive with a proven record of success selling technology and/or business process outsourcing solutions into law firms or corporate legal departments. The ideal candidate will possess deep knowledge of the Law Firm culture and solution-selling, having been successful developing customer relationships at large, global legal clients.
A Sales Executive’s daily tasks will involve:
- Proactively seek out, build and maintain relationships with senior leadership at client organizations to influence strategic business decisions. Act as a trusted client partner
- Own account strategy, mapping out growth opportunities within account list and working cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing & Customer Relationship Managers to achieve results and drive growth
- Lead entirety of business development cycle, from pitching to negotiation and forecasting
- Deliver presentations of company products at relevant conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Manage large AMLAW 200 client list, maintaining oversight of multiple opportunities and serving as primary point of contact for clients
- Attend user group meetings and trade exhibitions
- Maintaining the company’s CRM with up-to-date contacts and activity details
- Test new product releases to support product development team
- Provide customer feedback to enhance product functioning and service delivery
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Identifies the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of sales experience in the legal or technology industries, selling complex solutions
- Experience selling business process outsourcing, process automation, consulting services, or business-process-as-a-service to the law firm or corporate legal teams
- Deep domain experience in the legal industry, with a detailed understanding of the law firm culture and sales cycles
- Experience using CRM systems and industry-standard sales tools
- Comfort and experience negotiating and closing global, multimillion dollar deals with legal or tech companies
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a complex, solution-based value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to ask practical and technical qualifying questions
- Ability to build and maintain senior relationships within target client organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and execute a sales strategy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS