WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
We are looking for a top LPN or RN Evening Supervisor to work a Monday-Friday schedule
What's in it for you:
- 8 hour shifts
- Additional premium Shift Diff
What you'll be doing:
- Premium Shift Diff pay!
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
- Complete nursing admission assessment and baseline care planning for new admissions.
- Complete MDS section GG Functional assessment during the required timeframe.
- Ensures appropriate daily skilled documentation is assigned and completed accurately.
- Participates in the development, revision, and implementation of resident care plans.
- Provide written and oral reports/recommendations to clinical leadership
- Assist in developing methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN or RN license and current, valid CPR certification required.
LOCATION:Park Terrace Health CampusLouisvilleKentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Stephanie
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse Certified