Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems provides a comprehensive benefits package for full and part time (PRN) employees which may include (based on status):
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Time off Accrual
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
SHIFTS AND HOURS:
7a-7p or 7p-7a shifts are available. FT employee work every other weekend. Shift differentials are available for certain shifts.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency related to the importance of patient safety and provide excellent customer services.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive and structured environment.
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals, as noted in special precautions, or in accordance with individualized supervision guidelines as needed.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient's medical record.
- Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients, significant others and staff.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
- May oversee or assist patients with activities of daily living, including toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, meals, snacks, hydration and changing bed linens.
- May obtain patient's vital signs, height and weight as assigned and document in patient record.
- Facilitate patient educational-rehabilitative groups which cover a variety of topics including social skills, coping skills, anger management and independent living skills.
- Engage patients in activities and interactions designed to encourage achievement of treatment goals.
- Complete and maintain required documentation. Assist with follow-up and paperwork as required on incidents and events that may take place in the facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Anger Management
- Social Skills