Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$13.30 to $15.40 hourly
Seeking Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is currently searching for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in New Albany, Ohio.
What you get to do every single day:
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send written business correspondence
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Hannah at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or give us a call at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||.
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Complaints experience
- Client Relations experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Expertise in billing
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Excellent computer skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Complex Problem Solving