To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Production Supervisor - Statesboro, GA
If you are looking for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor position in Statesboro, GA with great pay with a great company, we are looking for YOU! Advantage Staffing has a career opportunity for you!!! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
So why pick Advantage Staffing ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Advantage Staffing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Staffing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at: apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/branchlink
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor include:
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Proactively resolve issues before they arise.
- Receive and organize work orders.
- Ensure employees are wearing all required PPE.
- Hold meetings with employees.
- Oversee production and employees within department.
- Must be able to lead and communicate effectively.
Qualifications for the Production Supervisor position include:
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Programs such as Excel and Word.
- Air and electric tools
- Crane Operation knowledge
- Understanding of Welding
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Use and read tape measure.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Supervisory experience
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- Able to handle physical work load
- Able to thrive in fast paced environment
Keywords: production supervisors, manufacturing
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]