Located in a great community in Holstein, IA area our financially stable and successful client is seeking to add a Grain Superintendent. They continue to show growth and offer their employees a great work environment and have built and excellent team of professionals. This is a place where you can enjoy coming to work each day and also grow your Ag career. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A work environment that is not only casual and welcoming, but also filled with other Ag professionals working to meet the same goals.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day grain operations of the facility.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
- Operate machinery such as forklifts, tractors and loaders.
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Must have rail loading experience.
- Grain management experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grain Superintendent – Holstein, IA
Office: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grain Superintendent – Holstein, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!