Ultimate Staffing is working with a local company that is seeking Claims Adjustment Specialists
in Doraville, GA
. This is a TEMPORARY
The responsibilities of the Claims Adjustment Specialist will be to record insurance claims during the hurricane season and answer any additional questions customers may have while taking their account.
We are looking for outstanding people that must have open availability to work from 7am-11pm. (will be assigned a shift based on need)Duties:
- Assist callers with setting up new Catastrophe claims
- Identify if an insured already has a CAT claim for the current store before creating a second claim to avoid entering duplicate claims.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Communicate any issues to supervisors including calls identified for escalation
- Be professional and courteous to callers and co-workers
- 2+ years of Customer service experience in high volume call center
- Must have open availability to work from 7am-11pm. (will be assigned a shift based on need)
- $12 HR
- Open availability to work days, nights & weekends
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High School or GED required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.