Are you ready to apply your Administrative expertise to assist a well-established logistics company? We have an opportunity for you! Manpower is currently seeking an experienced Admin to start immediately in a potential temp to hire position for the right candidate.
What are the job responsibilities?
● Welcomes visitors in person or by telephone
● Pre-screen candidates, review resumes, orientate new hires
● Maintains HR records, by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications
● Maintain and make proper time cars adjustments in timekeeping system
What are the experiences and qualifications that you bring to the role?
● At least 2-3 years of recent Administrative support experience required; HR experience preferred.
● Hands-on experience with office equipment i.e. fax machines and printers
● Professional attitude and appearance
● Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent organizational skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
● High School Diploma or GED
● Ability to read/speak both Spanish & English fluently
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Looking for a job is hard work. So why pound the pavement, when Manpower already has all the connections you'll need? For over 50 years, Manpower has been a world leader in the staffing industry, opening doors for talented, motivated workers. Whether you're interested in an office, light industrial or call center environment, we can find you top pay and satisfying short-term, long-term or permanent placement positions that fit your skills and lifestyle.