To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Qualfon • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Mission & Values
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients.
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Qualfon is hiring now for 100 full-time permanent positions in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We support major companies by helping their customers.
We are an inbound call center! That means that customers are calling you for help. All you have to do is help the customer decide what products and services they need!
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW!
You can also walk-in Monday thru Friday beginning at 10:00 am
- Address: 1201 Ironwood Dr., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- Call: 208-676-7812 Email: RecruitingNOID@Qualfon.com
INTERVIEW TODAY, YOU COULD START WORK ON MONDAY!
What we offer:
- All team members can further their education and earn a college degree through Qualfon University scholarship program
- We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Team members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Medical, dental benefits, vision, life and accident insurance for full time employees
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Planned Time Off pay
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses could earn you up to $250 per referral
- Employee Discounts on client products and services
- Paid training for the first 2-4 weeks of employment
- Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
What you will be doing:
- Answering inbound phone calls regarding a customer’s account
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customers when necessary
- Maintaining composure in escalated situations
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust
- Operating accurately & efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handling multiple responsibilities at one time
- Smiling as you speak with our customers, our customers can hear the smile
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
What skills you will need:
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- 1 year of call center or customer service experience preferred
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Computer proficiency with applications
- Confidence in your self -motivation techniques
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED preferred
- Professional appearance and conduct
Qualfon is a drug free workplace. Qualfon is an equal opportunity employer. Qualfon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed service member status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.