We are currently hiring for an experienced Crew Lead to join our energetic team. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers who take pride in their work and desire to make a difference. Leading a crew in solar, roofing, or general construction experience is preferred. You will be working in a fast paced, fun, challenging work environment. We offer fantastic pay and are looking for the best and most motivated people who want to make a difference.
A great candidate is an individual with experience on our around work sites supervising multiple individuals. An install crew lead must possess a strong situational awareness to safely and efficiently guide the daily install process.
The Install Crew Lead will need to have excellent time management and communication skills while being flexible and adaptable to our ever changing, fast-paced work environment. A strong candidate for this role will be great with customers and experienced at ensuring a high quality installation is produced at every home. Blue Raven provides an outstanding environment for growth and opportunity in our rapidly expanding Solar environment.
Work is primarily conducted at our customer’s homes in the local area but occasional travel is required. Periodic weekend or evening work may also be required, depending on workload.
PAY SCALE AND BENEFITS
$55-65K per year, depending on experience
Full benefits- medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
Tons of growth opportunities with an amazing company on the forefront of a booming industry!
BLUE RAVEN SOLAR
- 2021 Best Places to Work (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Top 100 CEOs in America – Ben Peterson (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Best Companies for Career Growth (Comparably)
- 2020 Most Customer-Friendly Company (Best in Biz)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR INSTALL CREW LEAD
- Supervise and lead a crew of 2-4 installers on a daily basis
- Maintain heightened awareness of safety risks and implement appropriate ORM procedures
- Ensure quick and efficient installation of systems while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to spend time with a customer explaining the work and system to be installed
- Coordinate with fleet management as needed
- Ensure that job sites are clean and presentable during and after installation
- Motivate and support install crew and resolve concerns as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OUR INSTALL CREW LEAD
- 1+ years of experience with residential or commercial solar installation
- Experience as a lead, as well as experience working with AC wiring preferred
- Must be familiar with PV systems and varied install locations and troubleshooting
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess prior site construction experience and familiarity with construction site safety practices
- Customer Service
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Problem Solving