To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warsaw, MO 65355
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outpatient Therapist- CRITICAL
Compass Health Network • Warsaw, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Critical position- sign-on bonus of $1,000 to be paid after successful completion of 6 month orientation period.
As part of a person-centered integrated team, plan the Outpatient Therapist – Access Specialist provides behavioral health and substance use treatment services to consumers through individual, family, and group sessions.
- Provide first point of contact to engage and prioritize services for new consumers who present during open access hours in a welcoming, hopeful, safe, and culturally appropriate manner.
- Provide initial assessment of clinical needs using standardized tools and protocols and facilitate recommendations for treatment.
- Provide initial evaluation and assessment interview upon consumer’s admission to therapy. Make recommendations for treatment and provide referrals as appropriate.
- Develop individualized treatment plans; defining plan of services and interventions. Update treatment plans according to documentation requirements.
- Provide individual, couple, group and family therapy according to the consumer’s treatment needs using Evidenced Based Practices when appropriate.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Provide culturally competent services that meet the unique cultural needs of the consumer/family.
- Document clinical service delivery within 72 hours of consumer contact. Documentation shall meet all appropriate HIPPA and Medicaid/Medicare documentation guidelines and be completed collaboratively when possible.
- Keep records of consumer contacts per accounting and statistical needs of the organization. Complete all required pre-certifications to allow for billing of clinical services in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate size caseload in order to meet customer service delivery expectations.
- Attend outpatient staff meetings for agency communication, clinical consultation and trainings.
- Attend all trainings as required by Compass Health, accreditors, and funders.
- Coordinate provision of clinical services for consumers with other programs and/or medical services.
- Abide by all professional, certification, and corporate ethical standards in performance of duties. Maintain current licensure in good standing with the licensure board.
- Other duties as assigned.
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
At Compass Health, we understand that our employees work hard, so we provide a generous benefits package. Benefits for a full-time Outpatient Therapist – Access Specialist include:
Compass Health Network. is a nonprofit community health center that provides a full continuum of health care and access to services in Missouri and Louisiana. Our focus is achieving and sustaining optimal wellness for individuals and communities. We do this by providing accessible behavioral health, substance use, medical, dental, and prevention services. Our mission: Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Minimum of Master’s degree in human service related field and current licensure or provisional licensure in the State of Missouri as a Professional Counselor, Social Worker, or Psychologist. . Possesses a working knowledge of the DSM 5. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
*compensation based upon licensure