We are now reviewing resumes for experienced Maintenance Techs!
Located in beautiful Sanford, our client has been leading the way in Aluminum Extrusion for over 50 years! Their manufacturing capabilities, service, and commitment to quality sets them apart from the rest, and the care for their employees is what has helped them get ahead. Our client offers
- Some Training Available
- Complete Benefits Package
- Quarterly Gain Sharing Bonuses
If you consider yourself a "Problem-Solver", have a willingness to learn, and are looking to grow within an already established company, then this may be the position for you!
Please read over the duties and qualifications below, and we look forward to reviewing your resume! MAINTENANCE MECHANIC TECH - SUMMARY
- Ensure the continuous operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Install and troubleshoot electrical equipment
- Complete welding/soldering and fabrication duties for the Maintenance Department
– 1st shift (MUST
be available for overtime) Pay
– Varies based on experience ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Works from maintenance work orders, schedules, manuals, check lists, prints, sketches and schematics
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots motors, drives, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ensures smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and extrusion presses
- Installs, troubleshoots and aligns electrical equipment and power transmissions
- Certified as a welder in order to make repairs and fabricate equipment
- Participate in Maintenance Department meetings to communicate issues, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition while performing all tasks in a safe manner
- Train and Certify in the Lock Out/Tag Out machine Safety Training
- Perform and assist any departmental operations as required or directed to maintain work flow or respond to emergency conditions
- Conveyor Systems
- Electrical Installation Work