To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Township of Taylorsville, NC 28681
- Jeanine Kalombo
- Phone: 704-456-8398
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - RN Nights
BAYADA Home Health Care • Township of Taylorsville, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now hiring a Registered Nurse - RN to keep our clients safe at night.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Pediatric experience is a plus, but not mandatory. Excellent training provided for all our clients.
As a BAYADA Registered Nurse - RN you are offered:
• Competitive wages based on your experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
• Excellent fully paid training
• Weekly Pay and direct deposit
• Flexible scheduling - You determine your schedule!
• Short commute times
• The tools you need to get your job done
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• Paid Time Off
Immediate shifts available for Registered Nurse - RN in:
• Night Shifts
• Excellent opportunity to provide hands-on care for multiple clients
• You'll benefit from thorough 100% paid training and a supportive team 24/7
To learn more contact our Hickory Pediatric office at (828) 327-3800 OR Jeanine Kalombo, Recruiting Manager at (704) 456-8398.
Qualifications for Registered Nurse - RN:
• Acute level nursing skills as Registered Nurse - RN (adults or pediatrics)
• A North Carolina Registered Nurse - RN License (or multi-state)
• Current CPR certification
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• BAYADA provides 100% paid pediatric training for adult nurses interested in pediatrics
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse - RN:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Contact our Hickory office at (828) 327-3800 OR call / text Jeanine Kalombo, Recruiting Manager at (704) 456-8398 to inquire now.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Registered Nurse - RN License (North Carolina or multi-state)