Job Number: 2138664
Job Title: Blasting Operator
Location: Santa Clara
Abrasive Blast and Dicronite Operator processes parts according to shop paper traveler instructions and the applicable specification, Uses high pressure equipment to clean and prepare parts for processing, Use high impeachment dicronite machine to prepare the surface and dicronite coat surface per specification requirements.
- Follow instructions from Supervisor pertaining to specific processes or tasks.
- Assure integrity of incoming parts (damage, scratches, etc.).
- Fill out the shop traveler, logs, forms and other paperwork.
- Select the most appropriate media type according to part size, configuration, material, and the type of coating to be removed.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Determine priority of jobs to begin preparing for processing
- Select appropriate media according to specifications and customer requirements
- Completes paperwork as required by company and processing guidelines
- Ensure proper PPE is worn and safety guidelines are followed
- Maintain a clean working area at all times by disposing of any unnecessary trash
- Ensure all hazardous waste material is disposed of correctly
- Other duties as assigned
Experience Required: Previous Experience with Abrasive Media Blasting preferred.
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."
Personal Protective Equipment
See the next step in your career
$15.00 - $18.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Nelson_2138664
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
For more than 45 years, we’ve been passionate about helping people find jobs they love – rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile
With Nelson, you’ll get the most out of your career. Together, we’ll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. Whether you are looking for a position in: accounting & finance, administration, computer gaming, digital media, engineering, human resources, legal, light industrial, manufacturing, or technology, Nelson helps place people in full-time, temporary, temp-to-hire, project, and contract positions. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com and click “Find Work.”