To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, ND 58801
- Megan Condon
- Phone: +1 (832) 900 5940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Safety Manager
Progressive GE • Williston, ND
Posted 1 month ago
PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Progressive GE is recruiting for an international energy company with a proud history. 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. Driven by their urge to explore beyond the horizon, and their dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, they're building a global business on their values and the energy needs of the future.
Looking for candidates with Oil & Gas experience(7-10 years) that are familiar with compressor stations, well heads, gas deliveries, gas procedures, etc. and who knows how to write PSM procedures. Core responsibilities would be: operating procedures, pre start-up, Written procedures, MOC, Incident investigations, Audits, Emergency responses, compliance and LOTO.
This is a full-time, 12 month contract position with high potential to last longer due to the amount of work/projects. Looking for candidates local to Williston, ND but will also consider candidates willing to work on a rotational schedule instead. We offer competitive pay rates, travel allowances, per diem for non-locals, full benefits and 401k for our employee contractors. Please see detailed job description below.
The Process Safety Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting programs and policies associated with OSHA PSM operations at multiple facilities. Assists PSM Engineer and Bakken Midstream Operations Lead in coordinating activities of workers engaged in policies, procedures, training and documentation of PSM designated facilities. More specifically, job duties include the following:
- Provide guidance interpreting and applying solutions to impacts from PSM regulations and policy
- Primary contact to manage workflow processes for compliance with PSM Bakken Midstream
- Support MOC process by identifying change, initiating MOC process and ensuring proper hazard review/evaluations and follow-up action items
- Assist with scheduling and documentation of training as required by PSM
- Provide ongoing evaluation of project status, frequency-based deliverables, and initiation of new projects based on need, PHA recommendations and audit results
- Able to interact and respond to federal, state and local safety and health regulatory agencies knowing proper protocols and procedures
- Provide On-the-job training and mentoring of operations personnel as needed
- Provide routine performance updates to assist field operations personnel to increase focus on areas of process safety
- Identify deficiencies and overall safety performance trends or patterns which may adversely impact the quality and safety of operations
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in process safety management, risk management or other knowledge and work experience with regulatory processes
- Degree in Process Technology or Safety Management would be an asset
- Working knowledge of process plant operations and maintenance of equipment
- Must have experience and competence within each of the following:
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 - Process Safety Management of High Hazardous Chemicals (Occupational Safety and Health Standards)
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926.64 - Process Safety Management of High Hazardous Chemicals (Safety and Health regulations for Construction)
- ASME Section VIII Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- Experience leading PHAs and Hazops
- Knowledge of SIS and SIL design
- Able to read and explain P&IDs and C&E diagrams
- Competent in Microsoft Suite Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Demonstrate commitment to Company values: Open, Caring, Collaborative, Courageous
- High ethical and HSE standards
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and direct a highly diverse work force
- Team player with strong leadership skills, willing to empower, trust and promote ownership within others
- Strong collaborative skills to engage with, respect and earn the trust of stakeholders
- Proactive with a strong aptitude for multi-tasking
- Independent, self-motivated, results oriented; able to drive a project or task to completion
- Demonstrated organizational and coordination abilities across multiple functional disciplines
- Ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and/or as a member
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.