To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles County, CA
- Avanti Hospitals, LLC
- Phone: 310-617-0932
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Telemetry
Avanti Hospitals, LLC • Los Angeles County, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Registered Nurse Experienced and New Graduate Welcome
A Registered Nurse responsible and accountable for providing direct age specific patient care to assigned patients during the shift. The Registered Nurse follows the nursing process in the delivery of patient care. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of the team approach to patient care. The Registered Nurse provides clinical leadership for other nursing staff as assigned and performs related duties as required. Supervises LVN's, CNA's Unit Secretary, and other ancillary nursing personnel involved in the delivery of patient care. Reports to Charge RN / PCC and Nursing Director
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrates competency in assessment skills for the patient population served including but not limited to:
- Risk Behaviors
- EDU level and needs
- Psychosocial needs
- Clinical care
- Demonstrates ability to plan and coordinate care with patient/ significant others as well as other members of the health care team
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize patient care problems and determine nursing interventions utilizing critical thinking in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, acceptable standards of practice and regulatory standards.
- Provides and evaluates patient care throughout the continuum
- Serves as a role model for the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization and fulfills other job duties as requested within Scope of Practice
- Maintains current competencies as well as updated knowledge in specific area of practice
- Exhibits customer and service oriented behaviors in every day work interactions.
- Demonstrates a courteous and respectful attitude to internal workforce and external customers.
- Provides accurate and timely written and verbal communication of clinical information in a manner that is understood by all involved in the delivery of patient care.
- Able to listen, understand, problem-solve,and carry-out duties to ensure the optimal patient care outcomes.
- Able to use IT systems in an accurate and proficient manner.
- Contributes toward effective, positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Demonstrates cooperation, flexibility, reliability, and dependability in all daily work activities and a willingness to collaborate with others for the good of the customer and the organization.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of current experience in area applying for
- Current RN in good standing with the California Board of Nursing
- Current BLS for Healthcare provider card
- Current area specific certification required (i.e NALS, PALS, ACLS, NRP, AB508)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Such accommodations must be requested by the employee/applicant in order to be considered.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and may taste and smell. The employee is regularly required to lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 10 pounds, with assistance. Visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be intact to perform duties.